Developed by leading E-Business leaders, the E-Business - UK course offered by International Career Institute (ICI) - UK covers a range of topics that will ensure your career in e-business has a strong foundation.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in e-business
- Learn the inside secrets of how e-business run profitable operations with low running costs and exposure to millions of customers
- Study a e-business course that was designed in conjunction with the federal government
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Start an exciting career in e-Business, the future of industry and commerce in today’s society. ICI e-Business graduates have a wide range of skills to offer and we often receive feedback from graduates that that they are more competitive for jobs with e-Business skills due to the nature of their specialised qualification major.
This course prepares graduates for careers in:
- Information Technology
- Website management
- Marketing and eMarketing
- Information and communications advisory services
- e-Business consultant
- Project management
- Customer Service and Sales Supervisor
- Commerce Strategist
- A range of supervisory positions in an administrative / office environment
- Start your own business and enjoy the freedom of being your own boss! As the owner of your own small business, you can work the hours you choose and guide your business toward success!
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Researching the opportunities
- Customer relationship management
- Distribution and logistics
- Marketing and promotion
- Key issues to consider
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce Computer Sciences View 102 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the diploma.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.