How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a hairdresser
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a hair dressing pro in months not years!
- Study a hairdressing course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Hairdressing is a unique career that transcends virtually all cultural barriers. Having hairdressing skills and knowledge is a universally recognised career pathway across the majority of the world. Besides the opportunity to work in a number of hair dressing career paths within the country you also have the opportunity to travel and work overseas in the same capacity.
Careers paths include:
- Hairdresser – salon, special events such as weddings,television / film / media, glamour photography, fashion, stage
- Hair Salon Manager
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Prepare clients for salon services
- Co-ordinate salon services
- Remove chemicals from the hair
- Appointments and client schedules
- Selling products and services
- Diagnoses of client hair and scalp conditions
- Treating hair and scalp
- Cutting hair
- Dressing and styling of hair
- Permanent wave and chemical services
- Hair Colouring
- Salon team coordination
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 15 other Short Courses in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enroll directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Diploma : $1199
- Advanced Diploma : $1599
- Pay Upfront - Save 10% : 10% Off = $1079 or $1439
- Weekly Instalment Plan - Interest Free: $39 x 32 weeks or $39 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.