How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a executive secretary or personal assistant (PA)
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become an executive secretary or PA pro in months not years!
- Study a executive secretary course that was designed in conjunction with leading industry leaders
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
An executive secretary or personal assistant is an integral part of a management team, and we find that many of our graduates move into management roles in the years after they leave the institute.
The International Career Institute (ICI) Executive Secretarial course will prepare you for roles in small or large organizations in all industry sectors. It is the variety of opportunity and wealth of available positions that makes these programs so popular. Areas where recent graduates have been employed include:
- Advertising, marketing and public relations
- Banking and finance
- Fashion and retail
- Finance and insurance
- Travel, hotels and leisure
- Sporting organisations
- Medical Centres
- Real Estate
This extensive training course will equip you with the skills and qualifications to gain employment in a variety of positions including:
- Personal Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Secretary
- Administration Assistant
- Office Manager & Bookkeeping Assistant.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administer projects
- Implement workplace information systems
- Write complex documents
- Workplace OH&S
- Communicate effectively (telephone and face to face)
- Word processing (MS Word)
- Spreadsheets (MS Excel)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 8 other Short Courses in Corporate Communication in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.