Learners take the role of an employee at the Virtual Realty Agency, a thriving (metaphorical) agency. Content is provided by means of ‘real-life’ scenarios and situations in which the learner interacts with Virtual Realty staff and clients as they work through the activities of the Real Estate - USA course taught at the International Career Institute (ICI) - USA .
The course has been organised into four separate streams: (1) Sales, (2) Property Management, (3) Agency Services and (4) Business Practices.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in real estate
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a real estate pro in months not years!
- Study a real estate course that was designed in conjunction with the real estate industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
If you like dealing with people, have a flair for communication and enjoy working in a competitive environment, then real estate industry has a career path for you!
Generally, real estate agents lease, manage, value, buy and sell residential, rural, commercial and industrial property or businesses on behalf of their clients.
The real estate industry is projected to experience an increase in employment opportunities over the next decade as a growing population is creating a greater need for housing.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Provide Property Appraisal
- Establish and Expand Client Base
- Obtain Property Listings
- Market Property
- Undertake Property Sale by Private Treaty
- Monitor Sales Process
- Conduct Property Sale By Auction
- Prepare and Execute Documentation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Commerce Real Estate & Property Management View 5 other Short Courses in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : 10% Off = $1079
- Weekly Instalment Plan : $39 x 31 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.