The Medical Secretary - USA course at the International Career Institute (ICI) - USA allows you to enter a fastest growing and respected profession that contributes to the wellbeing of people of all walks of life.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a medical secretary
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a medical secretary professional in months not years!
- Study a medical secretary course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
If you imagine yourself in the challenging and often exciting world of medicine, possess good customer service skills and a keen interest in health and medicine, the rewarded career path as a Medical Secretary can be the career path for you.
Medical secretaries are essential staff members of all hospitals and medical centers. The job description of medical secretaries include a wide range of important tasks such as administrative, front office and clinical. Some of the most important administrative duties assigned to medical secretaries are scheduling appointments, billing, managing patients and taking care of coding for insurance. Simply put, medical assistants are crucial in assisting doctors in helping their patients.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Medical Definitions, Prefixes & Glossary
- Abbreviations & Acronyms
- Using Medical Terminology
- Human Systems & Anatomical Divisions
- Monitor & Review
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 122 other Short Courses in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1079
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - $39 x 31 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.