The Personal Trainer - USA course at the International Career Institute (ICI) - USA allows you to obtain valuable skills in one of the fastest growing professions while at the same time making a real difference to your current or future clients health, well being and confidence.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a personal trainer
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a personal training pro in months not years!
- Study a personal training course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Employment opportunities are diverse within the personal training industry. You will be able to seek employment in the following areas:
- Your own personal training business
- Gyms, fitness centers and health clubs
- Specialised personal training studios
- Swimming complexes
- Sports clubs
- Outdoor fitness
- Corporate Gyms
The fitness industry is currently booming. People want to look and feel good. As a personal trainer you will train, motivate and keep your clients accountable. You will assist and guide them with your knowledge on the human body and most effective exercise and training techniques. Measuring results and creating personalized exercise plans based on objectives will be a common task you will perform.
ICI is accredited and recognised by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council. IARC is a system that provides recognition, approval and endorsement of institutions provided they meet and satisfy a set of academic, ethical and operational standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Principles
- Human Biomechanics
- Risk Assessment
- Aqua fitness, exercise, routines, and equipment
- Fitness Program Design
- Delivering A Fitness Program
- Ergogenic Aids to Performance
- Safety & Injury
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 162 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into the program.
- Students may enroll directly into the course without any previous experience or training.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront: 10% Off = $1079
- Weekly Instalment Plan: $39 x 31 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.