In this UX Design programme from CareerFoundry, you will
- Work 1:1 with an expert mentor and tutor, who will give personalized feedback and insight into the daily life of a UX designer.
- Receive tailored coaching from our Career Services Team to ensure you stand out at interviews
- Build an impressive portfolio out of the real‑world projects you complete
- Land a job as a UX designer with the help of our career specialists
Why become a UX designer?
- A creative job you'll love
UX is a satisfying job if you're curious about human behavior and passionate about how design shapes the products and experiences around you. UX designer was rated in Career Karma's top 25 tech jobs in 2021.
- High demand means high pay
Employers struggle to find qualified UX designers and the demand keeps growing. The average UX designer salaries in the United States range from $59,000 to $128,000 per year, depending on location and seniority.
- A flexible career path
As a UX designer, you'll have the opportunity to work for startups, agencies, large corporates, on a freelance basis, or even remotely.
- UX & Design Thinking
- User Research
- User Personas
- Information Architecture
- The Role of the UX Designer
- A History of User Experience Design
- Human Needs & Motivations
- User-Centered Design Process
- Design Thinking
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Monday, May 9th | Monday, May 23rd | Tuesday, June 7th | Monday, June 20th| Monday, July 4th | Monday, July 18th
DisciplinesProject Management User Experience Design Computer Sciences View 18 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The motivation to transform your career
- Even though you can study flexibly, the program requires some commitment as it takes a minimum of 15-20 hours per week to complete in 10 months.
- A computer (Mac or PC) and an internet connection.
- An interest in UX design
International6175 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6175 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA6175 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6175 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay upfront €6175
- Pay monthly €6500; Pay €1150 today to secure your place, and then €535 per month for 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.