We offer a certificate in Fashion Business at The New School. Courses survey fashion history and recent developments in merchandising and retail buying. They also examine ongoing changes in global marketing and provide firsthand experience in the New York fashion industry.
What You’ll Gain
- The terminology and leadership skills needed for communication between vendors, suppliers, and producers
- Knowledge of forecasting and buying planning processes
- An understanding of the process of product development in a global marketplace
- Demographic and psychographic analysis tools for identifying customers and social media marketing tools for attracting and retaining costumers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior
- Fashion Merchandising
- Medium of Fashion: Textiles
- Worth to Westwood
- Fashion Marketing in a Global Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 13 other Short Courses in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International6552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6552 USD per year during 24 months.
National6552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6552 USD per year during 24 months.
- Price: $6,512–$6,552
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.