The Practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
Benefits for your organisation include:
- deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives
- a methodology that complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes, which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment
- simply adopt a tried-and-tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific Agile management process
- achieve better communication and control over projects, and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope
- develop professionalism in employees and include Agile certification in employee professional development schemes
Project management is a contemporary career that is so generic it is applicable to any business sector. The AgilePM Practitioner course at University of Westminster offers opportunities for a career change or internal advancement in most medium or large, UK or international, government or non-government organisations.
Including AgilePM® Practitioner in your CV will add a sought-after qualification to your profile that could help increase your earning potential.
The Agile Project Management™ Certification is accredited by APMG-International.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The course will cover:
- revision of Agile material based on the manual
- Practitioner exam preparation and the specimen exam paper practice
- Practitioner exam
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 60 other Short Courses in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To be able to take this exam you must have already passed one of the following:
- Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International690 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 690 GBP for the full programme during 2 days.
National690 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 690 GBP for the full programme during 2 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.