Your job is to persuade Watershed’s management team to pursue a new strategy for managing its properties that will increase their profits.
To do this Increasing Real Estate Management Profits - Harnessing Data Analytics course offered by Coursera in partnership with Duke University, you will:
- Elicit information about important variables relevant to your analysis;
- Draw upon your new MySQL database skills to extract relevant data from a real estate database;
- Implement data analysis in Excel to identify the best opportunities for Watershed to increase revenue and maximize profits, while managing any new risks;
- Create a Tableau dashboard to show Watershed executives the results of a sensitivity analysis; and
- Articulate a significant and innovative business process change for Watershed based on your data analysis, that you will recommend to company executives.
Airbnb, our Capstone’s official Sponsor, provided input on the project design. The top 10 Capstone completers each year will have the opportunity to present their work directly to senior data scientists at Airbnb live for feedback and discussion.
Get more detailsVisit programme website
- Data Extraction and Visualization
- Cash Flow and Profits
- Data Dashboard
- Dashboard for Decision-makers
- Final Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Real Estate & Property Management View 10 other Short Courses in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.