This International Business Essentials offered by Coursera in partnership with University of London is designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in further study and in international business.
If completed successfully, you may be able to use your certificate from this specialisation as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA.
What You Will Learn
- Build the essential business, academic and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business.
- Practice a variety of ways to present data, probability and statistical estimation.
- Learn the essential mathematics required to succeed in international business, including equations and functions.
- Explore the international business environment in which organisations function, learning about core analysis methods such as PESTLE and SWOT.
Skills You Will Gain
- Business Plan
- Pest Analysis
- Statistical Hypothesis Testing
- Personal Branding
- Management Styles
- Change Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Skills for International Business
- Management Skills for International Business
- Quantitative Foundations for International Business
- Statistics for International Business
- International Business Environment
- International Business Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 118 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- No specific background knowledge is necessary.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.