What you'll learn on the Management Essentials course from Harvard Business School Online :
- Design, direct, and shape organizational processes to your advantage
- Influence the context and environment in which decisions get made
- Implement strategies, plans, and projects on time, on budget, and at the highest quality
- Spearhead learning initiatives that enable your organization to improve and innovate
- Manage and lead change in organizations of varying sizes
Who Will Benefit
- Newly Appointed Managers
Whether you’re managing people, products, or projects, gain the skills you need to succeed from day one.
- Seasoned Managers
Elevate your management skills by applying insights from Harvard Business School faculty and expert practitioners.
- Aspiring Managers
Start preparing for a future managerial role through access to best-in-class tools and frameworks.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned managers across a variety of industries, including Kevin Sharer, former CEO of Amgen Pharmaceuticals; Meghan Joyce, regional manager for Uber’s East Coast Operations; and Mina Hsiang, healthcare lead for the United States Digital Service. Step into their shoes and wrestle with the same issues they faced, while engaging with fellow learners from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A Process Perspective on Management
- Shaping the Decision-Making Process
- Implementing for the Present and Learning for the Future
- Managing and Leading Change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 58 other Short Courses in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the course.
- We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
National1750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.