What you'll learn on the Management Essentials course from Harvard Business School Online:
- Design, direct, and shape organizational processes to your advantage
- Influence the context and environment in which decisions get made
- Implement strategies, plans, and projects on time, on budget, and at the highest quality
- Spearhead learning initiatives that enable your organization to improve and innovate
- Manage and lead change in organizations of varying sizes
Who Will Benefit
- Newly Appointed Managers
Whether you’re managing people, products, or projects, gain the skills you need to succeed from day one.
- Seasoned Managers
Elevate your management skills by applying insights from Harvard Business School faculty and expert practitioners.
- Aspiring Managers
Start preparing for a future managerial role through access to best-in-class tools and frameworks.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned managers across a variety of industries, including Kevin Sharer, former CEO of Amgen Pharmaceuticals; Meghan Joyce, regional manager for Uber’s East Coast Operations; and Mina Hsiang, healthcare lead for the United States Digital Service. Step into their shoes and wrestle with the same issues they faced, while engaging with fellow learners from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A Process Perspective on Management
- Shaping the Decision-Making Process
- Implementing for the Present and Learning for the Future
- Managing and Leading Change
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 35 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Our easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the course.
- We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
International1600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 USD for the full programme and a duration of 56 days.
National1600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 USD for the full programme and a duration of 56 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.