College Students and Recent Graduates
- Prepare for your next opportunity by learning how to apply basic statistics to real business problems.
Those Considering Graduate School
- Strengthen your analytical skills before pursuing an MBA or other graduate program.
- Develop a data mindset to make more informed business decisions and advance your career.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by business leaders across a variety of industries—from how to accurately predict home video sales based on box office performance to forecasting staffing needs for a hotel front desk. You’ll wrestle with the same issues and imperfect information, while problem-solving and interacting with fellow learners from around the world.
What you'll learn on this Business Analytics course at Harvard Business School Online:
- Interpret data to inform business decisions
- Recognize trends, detect outliers, and summarize data sets
- Analyze relationships between variables
- Develop and test hypotheses
- Craft sound survey questions and draw conclusions from population samples
- Implement regression analysis and other analytical techniques in Excel
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Describing and Summarizing Data
- Sampling and Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Single Variable Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 118 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Our easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the course.
- We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
National1600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.