What you'll learn on this Entrepreneurship Essentials course offered by Harvard Business School Online :
- Identify a business opportunity
- Evaluate an idea and assess the market
- Explore the risks and rewards of entrepreneurship
- Leverage experiments to validate concepts and refine your business strategy
- Discover the key financial decisions entrepreneurs must make in the early stages of a startup
- Understand the process of raising capital and how to speak to investors
Who Will Benefit
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Whether you’re a first-time entrepreneur with the start of an idea or are exploring entrepreneurship, learn the language of the startup world.
- Early-Stage Entrepreneurs
Gain an overarching framework to evaluate opportunities, manage startups, and finance new ventures.
See what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and determine whether starting a business, or working for a startup, is the right path for you.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ideas and Opportunities
- Building a Business
- Financing a Business
- Sources of Investment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management Studies View 286 other Short Courses in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the course. We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
National1750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.