What you'll learn on this Financial Accounting course from Harvard Business School Online :
- Discover how balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements are developed and how each interact
- Evaluate the financial health of a business using financial statements
- Understand GAAP and IFRS standards
- Prepare and evaluate financial forecasts to make strategic decisions
- Value a venture, project, or investment opportunity and perform a sensitivity analysis
Who Will Benefit
- Aspiring Finance or Investment Professionals
Prepare for a career on Wall Street by gaining the skills and knowledge needed to analyze financial statements.
- Those Considering an MBA
Prepare for the MBA classroom with the program Harvard Business School offers to incoming students.
- Mid-Career Professionals
Gain confidence in your ability to understand financial statements and communicate financial results.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by business leaders across a variety of industries. Financial Accounting puts you in the shoes of an equity research analyst, yoga studio owner, and leader of one of the largest nonprofits in the United States. You’ll wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and interacting with fellow learners from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Accounting Equation
- Recording Transactions
- Financial Statements
- Adjusting Journal Entries
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Forecasting and Valuation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 143 other Short Courses in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Our easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the course.
- We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
National1600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.