- Understand negotiation dynamics and how to prepare for uncertainty
- Learn to craft agile strategy and be quick on your feet in changing circumstances
- Resolve small differences before they escalate
- Secure maximum value for your organization and yourself
- Reflect on personal behaviors and refine your approach to be more effective
Who Will Benefit
- Negotiation Professionals
Hone your negotiation skills and develop strategies and techniques to achieve success at the bargaining table.
- Value-Driven Individuals
Develop the negotiation skills needed to maximize value in your everyday life, from negotiating a raise to buying a car.
- Early and Mid-Career Professionals
Gain the necessary skills and confidence to grow your career and successfully negotiate at work, on the job hunt, or in day-to-day conversations.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by industry and faculty experts. Learn creative bargaining techniques from former FBI hostage negotiator Chris Voss, explore tradeoffs in negotiations with Ric Lewis, co-chief executive of Tristan Capital Partners, and review the advantages of making the first offer with HBS Professor Max Bazerman—all while engaging and negotiating with fellow learners from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Negotiation Analysis - Creating Value
- Managing the Negotiation Process - Bargaining Tactics, Style, and Emotion
- Negotiation Mastery - Forging Agreement within Groups and Organizations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 143 other Short Courses in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The easy online application is free. All applicants must be 18 years of age and be proficient in English. Admissions are on a rolling basis with decisions sent within one to two weeks.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
National1600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.