Achieving this in 4 years time is a real challenge. To manage the research projects better and to get more out of time is what this course is all about.
This 3-day short Project and Time Management at Wageningen University and Research provides insight into project and time management and ways to improve them. Hence it is time well spent.
Content and focus on
- awareness of your research objectives, results and activities
- critical analysis of your project plan: planning of time, personnel and technical matters
- awareness of problems, risks and solutions in project management
- plan and manage your research effectively (easy-to-use tools)
- time-management (personal time consumers & planning tips)
- setting priorities (differentiate between important and urgent matters)
- assertiveness (stick to your own plan and remain friendly to others)
Programme StructureWorking methods
- During the course you will practice your skills by learning from others in combination with hands-on training. After the presented theory (handy models and easy-to-use tools) you will work in small groups practicing - a right mix of theory and experience. You will be using your own project proposal and you are expected to share your personal experiences with the other students
- In between the 3 days of training you will work on assignments, applying what you have learned and test the usefulness of the theory in practice
- During this period the trainer will be available for additional support via email or telephone
Barend van den Broek
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Sept intake: 16, 21, 28
Nov intake: 2, 5
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 18 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- PhD's and postdocs. To get the most out of this course, PhD's must have at least a half years’ experience
International800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 EUR for the full programme during 3 days.
EU/EEA800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 EUR for the full programme during 3 days.
- PhD candidates of Wageningen University: € 200
- All other PhD candidates / post-docs as well as staff of Wageningen University € 400
- All other participants € 800
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.