The Fashion Industry Essentials programme offered by The New School is carefully crafted assignments help students develop skills and gain valuable insights into the fashion industry. They learn to build a portfolio, prepare for a job interview, and apply to a fashion degree program that will prepare them to build a successful future in fashion.
The noncredit Certificate in Fashion Industry Essentials consists of five exciting courses taught by more than 20 expert instructors from Parsons School of Design, Teen Vogue, and the fashion industry. The program is 100 percent online, 100 percent on demand, and 100 percent self-paced, so that students can easily fit studying into their busy schedules.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Unlocking Visual Style
- Thinking Like a Designer
- Understanding Fashion Production
- Working in Fashion Media
- Developing Fashion Marketing and PR Skills
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 8 other Short Courses in Fashion Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Suitable for all ages at the beginner and intermediate levels
- No prerequisites or prior knowledge of fashion needed
- Once you've completed all course assignments and had your final course portfolio project approved, you'll receive your Parsons Certificate in Fashion Industry Essentials. For more information about course completion and final portfolio, reach out to a dedicated advisor today!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.