During the Project Management course from Global Edulink you will acquire the expertise needed to take your career to the next level. You will develop extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of principles, techniques and best practices in Project Management and how to apply it in a stimulating environment.
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more rewarding.
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
Progression and Career Path
On the successful completion of this course bundle in project management, you will qualify for countless job positions in the project management industry. You can also use this certificate to progress in your career by winning the various job incentives put forth by the organisation.
- Project Manager – £38,274 per annum
- Project Management Consultant – £34,757 per annum
- Project Facilitator – £23,966 per annum
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agile Project Management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Prince2® Foundation
- Prince2® Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- Scrum Master Essentials
- Unix Administration Basics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 203 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
International99 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 99 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA99 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 99 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.