Medical coding specialists and medical front office staff play a vital role in the healthcare industry.
- The duties performed include medical insurance billing and coding, completing and submitting medical insurance forms, creating and maintaining medical charts, preparing reports and correspondence, scheduling appointments, and greeting patients.
- This Medical Billing and Coding diploma program from American National University is designed to provide you with the skills to work as either a medical biller or a medical coder, or you may choose to incorporate both career paths as some employers prefer having one person capable of performing both functions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In addition to serving as a strong foundation for pursuing an associate’s degree in Medical Assisting, this diploma program is designed to give you the skills and techniques needed for entry-level employment as a health claims examiner, claims processor, dental biller, or insurance biller.
- As a student in this program, you will learn how to use databases, industry software, and various reference materials as you train for the critical responsibility of quickly and accurately recording and reporting patient information.
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 60 other Short Courses in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Official Transcript
- English Proficiency (please provide one of the following)
- Financial Documents
- $125 (Application and I-20 processing Fee) – (I-20 issued)
International15984 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15984 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National15984 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15984 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Danville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.