At Intro to Entrepreneurship - Get started as an Entrepreneur from Udemy you're going to learn everything you need to know about being an Entrepreneur, like:
- The core concepts
- How to think like an Entrepreneur
- What you should care about and conversely ignore
- How to go about gathering the resources you need to tackle your dream
And when you're completely ready to go toe to toe with any "veteran" business owner out there, you're going to learn something they wish they knew:
How to consistently come up with insightful, actionable business ideas
Students at Intro to Entrepreneurship - Get started as an Entrepreneur from Udemy will:
- Understand and apply all the core concepts of Entrepreneurship
- Tell the difference between the realities of Entrepreneurship & the common myths
- Assess their own personality through the lens of Entrepreneurship & know how to find partners that have what they are lacking
- Focus in on the key traits and aspects needed to be successful as an Entrerpreneur
- Understand the Optimistic Deterministic framework of the future
- Understand and focus their Entrepreneurial efforts according to the correct venture process flow
- Align their efforts with the correct type of entrepreneur they want to become
- Understand the roles and expectations from them as their idea conceptualizes and grows
- Pick between what type of business best suits them
- Understand the concept of business modeling, and how new business models are creating exponentially more opportunity
- Understand and apply the concept of Scalability as an assessment tool
- Understand the correct & factual nature of business idea creation and set their expectations realistically
- Assess what skills and passions they have and apply them towards ideation
- Use 3 common techniques to come up with great business ideas
- Use 5 different techniques for easy validation of a business idea
- Understand the core concepts behind the Lean Startup Framework
- Understand how to create a pitch experiment & MVP based off their business idea
- Understand what options are available for financing their business
- Plan a strategy for attracting and pitching angel investors and venture capital
- Assess the viability of taking a small business loan and whether or not this is a good option strategically
- Generate business ideas that are insightful and actionable
- Understand business dynamics as they relate to idea generation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- What is an Entrepreneur?
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- The different paths you can take
- Core concepts & frameworks
- Validating your idea
- Introduction to Idea Generation
- Laying the groundwork
- Making it fit
- Anyone interested in starting their own business and becoming self employed
- Anyone interested in becoming an Entrepreneur
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship International Business View 91 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Familiarity with common companies will help but is not necessary
International130 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 130 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 1 days.
National130 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 130 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.