In this Voice User Interface Design programme from CareerFoundry, you will
- Gain a solid understanding of key voice design principles while building three Amazon Alexa skills.
- Amplify your existing skillset with in-demand skills that can transform digital experiences.
- Work 1:1 with an expert mentor, who'll provide you with individualized support, advice, and feedback.
- Join an active community of over 5000 graduates and 700 instructors, and get access to exclusive events and webinars.
Why learn voice design?
- Voice designers are in high demand
Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant have become household names, and they’re just the beginning. Over 4 billion voice assistants were used around the world in 2020, and that number will nearly double by 2024—creating an even higher demand for tech pros with voice design skills.
- Voice user interfaces place accessibility at the forefront
Users who are blind or have low vision benefit hugely from voice-led technology. Voice interfaces enable calendar events, music libraries, and radio channels to be accessed without the need to read a screen—making for a more inclusive digital experience.
- Boost your career with voice design skills
Going beyond conversations surrounding Amazon's Alexa, this course focuses on teaching voice design skills and theory that apply to the larger voice ecosystem. You'll come away with an understanding of how to design voice experiences for any app.
- User Needs & User Stories for Voice
- Sample Dialogs
- User Flows for Voice
- Voice Scripts
- Context & Memory in Voice Design
- Usability Testing for Voice Interactions
- Multimodal Interactions
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monday, May 23rd | Tuesday, June 7th | Monday, June 20th| Monday, July 4th | Monday, July 18th
DisciplinesDesign User Experience Design Computer Sciences View 8 other Short Courses in User Experience Design in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Beyond having some experience in UX/UI design, all you need to succeed in this course is:
- The motivation to set yourself apart as a specialist in the field
- An interest in voice technology and design
- Written and spoken English skills at a level B2 or higher
International1615 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1615 EUR for the full programme during 2 months.
EU/EEA1615 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1615 EUR for the full programme during 2 months.
- OR secure your spot and pay €650 today, then €350 per month for 3 months (starting one month after your program start date).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.