You'll learn how to generate design ideas, techniques for quickly prototyping them, and how to use prototypes to get feedback from other stakeholders like your teammates, clients, and users.
You'll also learn principles of visual design, perception, and cognition that inform effective interaction design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human-Centered Design: an Introduction
- Design Principles: an Introduction
- Social Computing
- Input and Interaction
- User Experience: Research & Prototyping
- Information Design
- Designing, Running, and Analyzing Experiments
- Interaction Design Capstone Project
Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Interior Design View 27 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Intermediate Level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access. For specializations there is a 7-day Free Trial. If you invite a friend to get started on Coursera you will both get 50% off a course or the first month of a Specialization subscription.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.