3D Printing and Biofabrication from Utrecht Summer School will provide the basics of 3D printing, including hand-on workshops with 3D printers, in which the students will interact with experts demonstrating the working principles and applications of multiple bioprinting technologies. Combined with lectures from renown experts in the field of Biofabrication, the course will also provide insight in the challenges encountered when translating 3D printing towards biomedical applications.
Students at 3D Printing and Biofabrication from Utrecht Summer School will get:
- insight in the opportunities of additive manufacturing technologies and 3D printing in biomedical applications.
- basics of 3D printing, including hands-on workshosp at the bioprinting facility to interact with experts and learn how multiple printing technologies work and are applied in the biomedical field.
- insight in the challenges encountered when translating 3D printing to biofabrication.
- Additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- 3D printing,
- 3D design software and bioprinting.
- 3D printing to biofabrication.
- Development of bioinks,
- Development and application of 3D in vitro models
- 5 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Computer Sciences View 3 other Short Courses in Biomedicine in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Motivation Letter
- Lectures will be held by international specialists in 3D (bio)printing and Biofabrication, from both academia and industry.
International1000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
EU/EEA1000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
Living costs for Amsterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.