After completing the Learning Technologies Foundations and Applications offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, you will be able to:
- Identify suitable learning technology applications for problem-solving tasks.
- Evaluate learning technology solutions based on Cognitive Load Theory and related multimedia learning design models.
- Justify the selection of learning technologies for solving organizational problems based on evidence and best practices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning, Design, and Technology
- The Evolvement of Learning Technologies
- Designing Technology-Enriched and -Enabled Learning Environments (TEELE)
- Cognitive Load Theory and Implications on E-Learning and TEELE
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Social Work Electronics & Embedded Technology View 20 other Short Courses in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You’ll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.