Who should complete the Electrical Power Systems - Earthing Systems course at IDC Technologies:
- Structural design engineers
- Civil engineers/drafters
- Site engineers
- Consulting Engineers
- Architectural and engineering managers
- Maintenance Engineers/technicians
- Material engineers
- Earth conductors and electrodes
- Measurement of earth resistance
- Lightning protection
- Bonding connection
- Need for earthing, direct and indirect
- Shocks, touch and step potential
- Types of earthing, system and protective earthing, isolation
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering View 67 other Short Courses in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For more information please visit the company's website
International29 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National29 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.