Outline of the Practical Power System Protection - Generator Protection course at IDC Technologies:
- Stator and rotor faults
- Overload and over-voltage
- Reverse power/unbalanced loading
- Loss of excitation and synchronism
- Typical protection scheme for industrial generators
Who Should Complete This Course
- Structural design engineers
- Civil engineers/drafters
- Site engineers
- Consulting Engineers
- Architectural and engineering managers
- Maintenance Engineers/technicians
- Material engineers
- Generator Protection
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering View 74 other Short Courses in Electrical Engineering in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For more information please visit the company's website
International39 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National39 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.