This Rockwell RSLogix 5000 and Allen Bradley Controllogix for PLC platforms course at IDC Technologies is designed to instruct electrical and electronic control professionals on how to successfully integrate PLC into actual day to day industrial electrical processes.
It not only deals with the hardware and software, but also surrounding systems that must be compatible to achieve safe and reliable control.
Who Should Complete This Course
- PLC Engineering and Design personnel
- Maintenance and Technical service personnel
- Process and Operations personnel
- Technical and Process Managers
- Electrical consulting Engineers
- Electrical Contractors
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Application Engineering/Quality Department Personnel
- Project Creation and Modification
- Data organisation and basic ladder logic design rules
- Hardware identification, Module selection and Configuration
- Ladder logic using Advanced instruction types
- Specialized Instructions and communications
- Documenting and Searching a Logix 5000 Project and data sharing
- Fault Finding techniques
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 145 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For more information please visit the company's website
International299 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National299 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.