Poor power quality leads to improper functioning of the system and in some cases it may cause hazardous problems. The steadfastness of the system depends on the amount of electricity it receives to perform its action. In order to safeguard the system from power anomalies, it is necessary to detect these problems with appropriate instruments.
After completion of this Analysis of Power Quality Indicators, Batteries and Semiconductor Devices programme at IDC Technologies, students will know about the need of power quality improvement and need of uninterrupted power supply.
Who Should Complete This Course
- Electronics engineers
- Power system analysts
- Instrumentation engineers/ technicians
- Electrical engineers
- Maintenance Engineers/technicians
- Protection and control engineers
- University Power System educators
- Safety Facilitators
- Power quality improvement
- UPS types & voltage variations
- Types of battery & Charging
- Semiconductors as rectifiers and inverters
- Battery selection sizing & installation
- Surges – Causes, Mitigation & Protection
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 145 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For more information please visit the company's website
International199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.