From June - July KEDGE Business School is pleased to offer 5 Open Enrolment Summer School Packages_ ON LINE
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS ACUMEN AND STAND OUT IN A COMPETITIVE JOB MARKET
Every thematic programme package is designed to give participants an in-depth look at the chosen area of specialisation. With Official Transcripts and a Certificate of Completion, students will both develop their knowledge in the subject area and diversify their CVs to stand out on the job market.
BENEFIT FROM WORLD RANKED EXPERTISE AND INTERACT WITH LEADING EXPERTS
Kedge, triple accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB, ensures courses of the highest quality delivered by faculty members from its world ranked Masters Programmes in Wine Management, Supply Chain and Innovation (MVS, ISLI & MAI).
Virtual Company Visit
Our digital program includes a virtual company visit (included in tuition fees). It will feature a visit to a company implementing the latest technologies in their business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Digital Courses :
- Supply Chain Management & Design
Sports Marketing, Communication & Strategic Management
- Social Business & Sustainable entrepreneurship
- Disruptive Technologies & Modern Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Only feedback on assignments and exams, Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Technology Management Artificial Intelligence
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate showing current registration at your home university
- A copy of your valid Passport
- Proof of travel/health insurance specifying at least the dates of your stay at Kedge Business School
- (Optional) TOEIC / TOEFL scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
EU/EEA500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.