In this Data Analytics programme from CareerFoundry, you will
- Work 1:1 with an expert mentor and tutor, who will give personalized feedback and insight into the daily life of a data analyst.
- Receive tailored coaching from our Career Services Team to ensure you stand out at interviews
- Build an impressive portfolio out of the real-world projects you complete
- Land a job as a data analyst within 180 days of graduating from the program—or your money back
Why choose CareerFoundry?
- Human-centric learning
Our dual mentorship model ensures that you get all the support you need. You’ll have both a tutor—an experienced data analyst responsible for evaluating your exercises within 24 hours of submission, and a mentor—a data analytics industry expert who gives detailed written, video, and on-call feedback on your portfolio pieces.
- Flexibility with accountability
Study at a flexible pace within the 8-month program duration, working a minimum of 15 hours per week. Your mentor, tutor, student advisor, and career specialist will help you stay on track and accountable.
- Successful, satisfied graduates
With 96% of our eligible graduates getting a tech job within 180 days of graduation at top companies—including Google, Apple, and Amazon—you can be confident that taking the program will get you where you want to go: working as a data analyst in a job you love.
- Data Analytics in Practice
- Understanding Your Data Set
- Cleaning Your Data
- Grouping & Summarizing Your Data
- Analytical Methods
- Conducting a Descriptive Analysis
- Developing Insights
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monday, May 9th | Monday, May 23rd | Tuesday, June 7th | Monday, June 20th | Monday, July 4th | Monday, July 18th
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 7 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The program requires commitment as it takes about 420 hours to complete. You should be prepared to set aside at least 15-20 hours per week to study to complete the program within 8 months.
- A computer (Mac or PC) and an internet connection.
- An interest in data analytics
International5605 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5605 EUR for the full programme during 8 months.
EU/EEA5605 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5605 EUR for the full programme during 8 months.
Monthly Plan: €5900; €1900 upfront, then €500 for 8 months
One Payment: €5,605.00 upfront
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.