In this Intro to Data Analytics programme from CareerFoundry, you will
- Get to know how data can be used to solve business problems with intelligent solutions.
- Apply core analytical approaches, such as descriptive, predictive, and diagnostic, as you interpret, visualize, and present your very first data analysis.
- Work 1:1 with an expert mentor and tutor, who will give you personalized feedback and insights into life as a data analyst.
- Join an active community of over 5000 graduates and 700 instructors, and get access to exclusive data analytics events and webinars.
Why learn data analytics?
- The field of data analytics is huge—and will only get bigger
As the market grows and businesses face a significant skills shortage, data analysts will increasingly benefit from high demand, a rich variety of opportunities, and competitive compensation.
- Good data makes businesses better
Data analytics reveals insights that helps businesses to develop a much deeper understanding of their audience, their industry, and their company as a whole.
- Boost your career with data analytics skills
Mastering data analytics skills will enable you to stay one step ahead of industry trends and make better business decisions, no matter what sector you work in.
- Data Analytics in Practice
- Understanding Your Dataset
- Cleaning Your Data
- Organizing Your Data
- Analytical Methods
- Conducting a Descriptive Analysis
- Developing Insights
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monday, May 23rd| Tuesday, June 7th | Monday, June 20th| Monday, July 4th | Monday, July 18th
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 7 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Because the course is designed with the absolute beginner in mind, there are no prerequisites for enrollment. You don’t need a background in coding or tech!All you need to be successful in this course is:
- The motivation to learn and grow
- An interest in data analytics
- Written and spoken English skills at a level B2 or higher
International590 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
EU/EEA590 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
Receive a tuition credit of €490 if you decide to upgrade to the complete, career-change Data Analytics Program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.