In this Hypothesis-Driven Development course offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Virginia you will learn to create focus around what matters to your user and constantly test your ideas. This is easier said than done, but most of today’s high-functioning innovators have a strong culture of experimentation.
In this course, you’ll learn how to identify the right questions at the right time, and pair them with the right methods to do just enough testing to make sure you minimize waste and maximize the outcomes you create with your user.
What You Will Learn
- How to drive valuable outcomes for your user and reduce waste for your team by diagnosing and prioritizing what you need to know about them
- How to do just enough research when you need it by running design sprints
- How to focus your practice of agile by pairing qualitative and quantitative analytics
- How to accelerate value delivery by investing in your product pipeline
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How Do We Know if We're Building for a User that Doesn't Exist?
- How Do We Reduce Waste & Increase Wins by Testing Our Propositions Before We Build Them?
- How Do We Consistently Deliver Great Usability?
- How Do We Invest to Move Fast?
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInternational Development Sustainable Development View 7 other Short Courses in Sustainable Development in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.