In addition, the Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control course offered by Coursera in partnership with Columbia University highlights the importance of controlling costs and how to monitor project cash flow. Students will work on a break-even analysis of construction tasks in a project.
Skills you will gain
- Cash Flow
- Cost Control
- Cost Estimate
Get more detailsVisit programme website
- Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control Overview
- Understanding Design in the Construction Industry
- Types of Cost Estimates
- Quantity Take-Off and Measurement
- Building the Estimate
- Post Contract and Cost Estimation within a Project
- Construction Cost Control Methods
- Earned Value Method (EVM)
- Close Out Period
- Cost Estimation in Practice
- Project Cash Flow
- Technology Trends in Cost Estimating and Cost Control
- Program Cost Estimating
- Lean in Cost Control
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 10 other Short Courses in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Beginner Level
- There is no prior knowledge that is needed; however, basic knowledge of materials, labor productivity and excel would be beneficial.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved.