Offered through a collaboration with Microsoft, this microcredential will teach you the fundamentals of AI and provide you with the skills to design and build an AI solution using Microsoft Azure.
The Artificial Intelligence on Microsoft Azure - Machine Learning and Python Basics Microcredential from CloudSwyft Global Systems by FutureLearn will prepare you for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) and Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate (AI-100) certification; the cost of this microcredential includes vouchers for those exams.
Take your first steps towards an AI career
Artificial intelligence is one of the key drivers of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Accordingly, artificial intelligence skills are frequently listed among the most in-demand workplace skills in the current and future job market, as organisations seek to harness AI to revolutionise their operations.
While in-demand tech skills are changing, employers are faced with a shortfall of qualified candidates.
On this microcredential, you’ll address this challenge by developing key AI skills that can serve as the first steps towards becoming an AI engineer, business analyst, or AI professional.
Develop Python AI skillsMachine learning drives the predictive models at the heart of artificial intelligence. You’ll build key data science and machine learning skills, using the popular Python programming language.
This machine learning credential covers basic Python for data science, data science research methods, and machine learning for Python.
What skills will you learn?
- Azure Cloud Portal administration
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Azure machine learning models
- Python programming
- Machine learning algorithms
- Statistics for AI
- Mathematics for AI
- Chatbot development and LUIS integration
- Microsoft bot framework
What you will achieveBy the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Explore fundamentals of navigation of Microsoft Azure Administration portal
- Apply the principles of machine learning and the use of Python and Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services to work with Text, Speech, Images and Videos
- Produce and manipulate Python Lists, Numpy arrays and build custom plots on real data
- Design and develop good data collection strategies to putting results in context
- Develop Azure Cognitive Service Accounts
- Design and develop chat bots on Azure Cognitive Services
- Develop an implementation of integration of LUIS into a bot
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Microsoft Future Ready: Azure Cloud Fundamentals
- Microsoft Future Ready: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Microsoft Future Ready: Introduction to Python Programming
- Microsoft Future Ready: Essential Mathematics for Machine Learning and AI
- Microsoft Future Ready: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI Engineer Associate)
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 109 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this credential but it’s a hands-on course, so some basic Python skills, knowledge of and experience in C# or Creative Studio, and experience working with data from Excel, databases, or text files, would help you to hit the ground running.
- Machine learning leans heavily on mathematics, so a high-school level of maths and basic understanding of statistics is also highly advantageous.
- You should be willing to learn through exploration and hands-on practice.
International669 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National669 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.