In the Trend Forecasting and Analytics program from London School of Design and Marketing you will be expected to critique and develop methods of prediction and research mechanisms to create your own projections and inform the strategic marketing insight. You will apply your theoretical and contextual knowledge to identify and define an appropriate concept and demonstrate how visionary marketing technology, can be used to communicate to target audiences.
- Analyze and critically evaluate trend developments and develop informed insights through the application and evaluation of new alternative scenarios.
- Identify, analyse and summarise your awareness and knowledge of megatrends, tectonic shifts and game changers.
- Demonstrate through trend and analytical research, how scenario analysis impacts on marketing strategies by creating an original marketing proposal with theory methods and research tools of forecasting and trend prediction.
Programme StructureThe aims of this Course are:
- To provide you with the knowledge and critical awareness of trend forecasting and the processes used in the identification and use of trends in today’s global market.
- To enable you to analyse and evaluate the difference between business megatrends, tectonic shifts and game changers, and apply them in your marketing plan.
- To enable you to further explore, develop and articulate new ideas of alternative scenarios, and discuss their impacts.
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 55 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BA level in a related design / business subject OR Recognition of Prior Learning / Professional Experience.
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
National1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.