The Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist (CEET) industry validated certification helps professionals draw higher salaries (25% on average) and differentiate themselves from other job candidates. The Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist course is offered by Coursera in partnership with CertNexus.
Organizations and governments are seeking out ethics professionals to minimize risk and guide their decision-making about the design of inclusive, responsible, and trusted technology.
An algorithm not designed and assessed in alignment with ethical standards can create further inequity across race, gender and marginalized populations.
The reputational and financial impact of an ethics violation can devastate a company. Knowledgeable ethics leaders are needed who can navigate through the more than 160 frameworks and guidelines to select and implement the best strategy to promote fairness and minimize risk for their organization.
This specialization is designed for learners who want to create and lead initiatives that prioritize ethical integrity within emerging data-driven technology fields such as artificial intelligence and data science and will be prepared to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
What Will You Learn
- Apply ethical principles, frameworks, regulations, and standards utilized in data-driven technologies and analyze the challenges that may compromise their implementation.
- Detect and mitigate ethical risks in the design, development, and deployment of data-driven technologies.
- Communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders about ethical safeguards, ethical risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Create, implement, and evaluate the organizational policies and governance structure required for ethical data-driven technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Promote the Ethical Use of Data-Driven Technologies
- Turn Ethical Frameworks into Actionable Steps
- Detect and Mitigate Ethical Risks
- Communicate Effectively about Ethical Challenges in Data-Driven Technologies
- Create and Lead an Ethical Data-Driven Organization
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Environmental Management Artificial Intelligence View 20 other Short Courses in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Beginner Level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.