Students of the Digital Advertising Strategy Specialization offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Colorado Boulder will learn how to generate and launch ad campaigns on small budgets with limited-to-no design skills.
These courses include:
- search (Google Ads)
- social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and
- native advertising (Taboola)
Students who complete our search course will also gain a résumé credential through the official Google Ads Search Certification and a certification through programmatic advertising leader, The Trade Desk.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to the Digital Advertising Landscape
- Search Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Native Advertising
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 months
- 2 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Relations Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 48 other Short Courses in Digital Communication in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students should have strong web skills. Do you work at your computer often and enjoy everything but the carpal tunnel? While the platforms and tools we leverage for this specialization don’t require computer programming or a technical degree, strong computing skills always translate into success. If you’re “good with computers,” you’re technical enough for this course.
- Students should be curious when it comes to digital ads. Do you notice the advertisements you see online? Do you have opinions on whether an ad was good or bad, or relevant to you or not? Are you interested in thinking critically about how these ads might be used for business objectives? If so, you’ve got the right disposition that will allow you to learn a lot about the digital advertising ecosystem, and you’re a great fit for the subject matter here in this course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 5 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 5 months.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.