Through five courses, you will discover and solve problems in various domains of a supply chain, from source, make, move to sell. Upon completion the Supply Chain Analytics Specialization offered by Coursera in partnership with Rutgers the State University of New Jersey, you will learn concrete data analytics skills and tools to improve supply chain performance.
- Supply Chain Analytics Essentials: Supply chain pain points and how analytics may relieve them, job opportunities and intelligence.
- Business intelligence and Competitive Analysis: Use data analytics to assess the competitive environment and discover business problems and opportunities.
- Demand Analytics: Data analytics for demand forecasting and planning.
- Inventory Analytics: Discover and solve inventory problems - an essential part of Sales & Operations Planning.
- Supply Chain Analytics: Use analytics to design logistics strategies for a large-scale distribution system.
Applied Learning Project
Learners will build real-life data-driven projects on job opportunity analysis, business intelligence and competitive analysis, demand forecasting and planning, distribution and logistics, and inventory management using various diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics skills and tools.
Get more detailsVisit programme website
- Supply Chain Analytics Essentials
- Business Intelligence and Competitive Analysis
- Demand Analytics
- Inventory Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 1 months
- 10 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 48 other Short Courses in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic business acumen and some experience of supply chains or operations can be helpful.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.