Kubernetes Certification Training from Edureka is created to help you learn how to set up your own Kubernetes Cluster, configure networking between pods and secure the cluster against unauthorized access. This Kubernetes training online is live, instructor-led, and helps you master key Kubernetes concepts, with hands-on demonstrations which in turn helps you be a certified Kubernetes professional with Edureka.
Students at Kubernetes Certification Training from Edureka will:
- Understand Kubernetes Core Concepts
- Deploy a Kubernetes cluster
- Secure cluster objects using TLS Certificates
- Leverage Kubernetes Networking Concepts
- Deploy Services and Load Balancers to route traffic
- Implement different Pod Scheduling techniques
- Use various Controllers to manage your applications
- Create and use Persistent Storage for your applications
- Kubernetes Core Concepts and Networking
- Kubernetes Services and Scheduling
- Kubernetes Controllers
- Persistent Storage in Kubernetes
- Securing the Cluster
- Logging and Monitoring the Cluster
- Troubleshooting the Cluster
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Knowledge of Docker Basics, Kubernetes concepts, and commands To help you brush up on these skills, you will get a self-paced module on these concepts as pre-requisites in your LMS.
International299 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
National299 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.