The format of the sessions will vary between presentations by the instructor and interviews with guests. We will be looking at case studies, examining our own attitudes and biases, and coming up with solutions. We will have nationally and internationally renowned guests from various fields at the intersection of art and technology. The Gender, Race and Technology class offered on the Kadenze platform is a great opportunity to find out more about fields within and beyond your interests and to study the current practices employed by leaders from various creative and technological fields.
- Gender, Race and Technology - Understanding of the issues affecting women and minorities in the creative and technological fields today
- Diversity and Inclusion - Understanding of the reasons why diversity and inclusion are crucial for our economy and survival
- Self-Reflection and Problem Solving - Understanding of our own role in tackling the problems of diversity
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Changing Face Of America
- Media And Race Stereotypes
- Interviews: Addressing Discrimination
- Interviews: Employing Diversity
- Austin's Tech Sectors And Diversity
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Media Studies & Mass Media View 5 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 USD per year and a duration of 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 USD per year and a duration of 1 days.
- Price: Free
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.