Through online lectures and hands-on lab environments using software powered by CloudSwyft and Azure, you’ll build the skills to sit and pass the Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate Exam (AI-100). The cost of this course includes a voucher to sit this Microsoft certification exam online.
Get advanced training in using Microsoft Azure for AI
While 77% of us already use an AI-powered service, artificial intelligence is set to define the next generation of software solutions. PwC predicts AI, robotics, and smart automation will contribute up to 15 trillion dollars to global GDP.
Using the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, you’ll grow your knowledge of the latest AI programming solutions, covering everything from speech recognition to natural language processing.
Key skills you will learn during Deep Learning and Python Programming for AI with Microsoft Azure at FutureLearn
- Artificial Inteligence
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Python programming
- Microsoft Azure
- Data science
- Data analysis
- Statistics and probability
- Python data structures
- Statistical Modelling
- Neural networks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Deep Learning on Azure with Python: AI for Beginners
- Deep Learning on Azure with Python: The Basics of Python Programming
- Deep Learning on Azure with Python: Reinforcement Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 26 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this deep learning ExpertTrack. It is designed to be an introduction to deep learning, teaching you AI, machine learning, and Python fundamentals.
- You will be working with intermediate level data science, however, so you will need strong mathematical, statistical, and computer science skills. A basic grasp of Python programming would also be advantageous.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 5 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 5 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.