Businesses have access to huge volumes of data, but the skills to turn information into action are just catching up. As a result, there is a huge demand for data analytics skills, offering career opportunities across a range of industries and specialisms.
In order to parse and interpret data, you need the right tools and techniques. Excel is one of the most widely-used programmes in the world, with over 750 million users worldwide, but many don’t understand its full potential.
Learn to manipulate data using Excel and SQLite and use it to confirm suspicions, prove or disprove hypotheses, and support decisions at every level of your business with this Data Analytics for Business ExpertTrack at FutureLearn .
Key skills you will learn
- Data analysis
- Business analytics
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Data interpretation
- Data management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analytics for Business: Basic Analysis and Statistics
- Data Analytics for Business: Creating Databases
- Data Analytics for Business: Manipulating and Interpreting Your Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 9 other Short Courses in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- No prior experience is needed to join this ExpertTrack. Some experience working with data, statistics, and using spreadsheets would be beneficial, but is not required.
- During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using DB Browser for SQLite and Excel. If you don’t have Excel, you might find this online version useful.
- We recommend you use a computer to access this the courses in this ExpertTrack.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.