Do you want to get started with advanced analytics and learn how to leverage Python? As businesses increasingly rely on technology to carry out complex mathematical calculations, data professionals need strong quantitative skills and a high-level understanding of the models used and how they can be employed to solve challenges.
In order to be valuable, the data produced by an organisation must be organised and structured in a way that can be analysed to draw conclusions.
You’ll learn the importance of collecting, organising and manipulating large amounts of data using databases and other technologies.
Key skills you will learn during the Data Analytics Using Python ExpertTrack at FutureLearn
- Data Analytics
- Advanced data analytics
- Data wrangling
- Descriptive statistics
- Fundamental statistics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analytics Using Python: Statistics and Analytics Fundamentals
- Data Analytics Using Python: Learning Python Functions
- Data Analytics Using Python: Data Wrangling and Ingestion
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 26 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no prerequisites to enrol on this data analytics course, but it’s recommended that you have some prior knowledge or experience working with data statistics, using spreadsheets.
- During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using Jupyter notebook
- We recommend you use a computer to access the courses in this ExpertTrack.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.