Do you want to get started with advanced analytics and learn how to leverage Python? As businesses increasingly rely on technology to carry out complex mathematical calculations, data professionals need strong quantitative skills and a high-level understanding of the models used and how they can be employed to solve challenges.
In order to be valuable, the data produced by an organisation must be organised and structured in a way that can be analysed to draw conclusions.
You’ll learn the importance of collecting, organising and manipulating large amounts of data using databases and other technologies.
Key skills you will learn during the Data Analytics Using Python ExpertTrack at FutureLearn
- Data Analytics
- Advanced data analytics
- Data wrangling
- Descriptive statistics
- Fundamental statistics
- Data Analytics and Python Fundamentals
- Python Packages: NumPy and Pandas Dataframe
- Data Wrangling and Ingestion using Python
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Data Analytics View 16 other Short Courses in Data Analytics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no prerequisites to enrol on this data analytics course, but it’s recommended that you have some prior knowledge or experience working with data statistics, using spreadsheets.
- During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using Jupyter notebook
- We recommend you use a computer to access the courses in this ExpertTrack.
International39 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 USD per module during 3 months.
National39 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.