After you’ve explored core data principles, you’ll move onto the practicalities of turning data analytics into usable dashboards that will revolutionise how your business builds and reviews strategies.
You’ll use market-leading software, Tableau, to make your data more accessible and effective as a decision-making tool.
Once you have grasped the key elements of dashboards and how to evaluate them for accessibility, you’ll learn useful strategies for deploying dashboards across your organisation.
Key skills you will learn during the Data Visualisation ExpertTrack at FutureLearn
- Data visualisation
- Communicating data
- Dashboard design
- Descriptive statistics
- Data analytics
- Data analysis
- Presentation skills
- Forecasting and modelling
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Visualisation: Core Elements and Theories
- Data Visualisation: Communicate Key Metrics Throughout Your Business
- Data Visualisation: Prediction and Ethics in Data Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesStatistics Data Science & Big Data Digital Communication View 26 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This ExpertTrack will develop your skills in visualising data to tell meaningful stories to drive business success across all sectors.
- No prior experience is required to join this ExpertTrack. Some experience working with data, statistics, and using spreadsheets would be beneficial but is not required.
- During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using Tableau Public and Excel. If you don’t have Excel, you might find this online version useful.
- We recommend you use a computer to access the courses in this ExpertTrack.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.