You’ll have the chance to explore tools for assessing financial performance and the economic condition of an organisation, using the financial reports of real-world organisations. You’ll also be introduced to the key concepts of managerial accounting and explore how to identify relevant costs for short and long-term decision making.
A strong understanding of your financial status is essential to running an effective and profitable organisation. You’ll have the chance to learn how to review statements of income, financial position, and further analysis.
You can also get to grips with ratio analysis, liquidity ratios, and break-even analysis to be able to manipulate the core numbers from your reports.
Key skills you will learn during the Finance Data Analysis - Better Business Through Financial Management course at FutureLearn
- Industry analysis
- Liquidity and efficiency ratios
- Break-even analysis
- Investment decision making
- Working with financial statements, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Analysing company performance
- Investor ratios
- Capital investment
- Financial data analysis
- Finance management
- Cost-profit analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Statements Unlocked: How to Understand Corporate Finance and Financial Management
- How to Master Financial Statements: Financial Ratio Analysis and Interpretation
- Break-Even Analysis Unlocked: How to Understand the Profit and Loss Statement
- How to Make Better Capital Investment Decisions and Recognise Investment Opportunities
- Divisional Performance Measurement: How to Achieve Operational Excellence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 43 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- It’s recommended that you have two years of experience to take this ExpertTrack – whether it’s as a student or in a work environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.