The reliance on tools and technologies to improve productivity is an increasing trend across business finance functions.
This means financial professionals - as well as other business professionals - are expected to be proficient in using a range of accounting, finance and data platforms, including spreadsheets and databases like Excel and Google Sheets.
Xero is the leading online accounting platform in both Australia and the UK, with upwards of 1.8 million subscribers. It’s a must-have tool for anyone looking to gain and apply knowledge of new financial concepts, which can then be reapplied across many areas.
Business intelligence tools can be employed to communicate insights that drive effective decision-making through data visualisation and storytelling techniques.
Key skills you will learn during the Financial Analysis for Business Performance course at FutureLearn
- Financial analysis
- Budget planning
- Budget forecasting
- Data analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis for Business Performance: Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Financial Analysis for Business Performance: Reporting and Stakeholder Management
- Financial Analysis for Business Performance: Data-Driven Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 7 other Short Courses in Financial Mathematics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- If you’re looking to move into an entry-level finance position, or you’re a professional with increasing responsibility for managing, analysing and communicating insights gained from financial data, this ExpertTrack will equip you with the skills necessary to succeed.
- No prior experience is required, but some knowledge of financial analysis and/or accounting will prove advantageous.
- During this ExpertTrack we’ll be using Excel. If you don’t have Excel, you might find this online version useful.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.