You’ll have a chance to learn how to create value, how to manage innovation and how to tackle the challenges facing new business ventures.
And you’ll find out how to recognise the structural changes that lead to entrepreneurial opportunities and innovation by drawing on your own experiences, using case studies and real-life examples.
Social entrepreneurs don’t just make businesses more successful – they help make the world a better place. You can find out how to create social value through innovation and ‘intrapreneurship’ – the practice of acting like an entrepreneur to be a better leader and problem-solver.
Key skills you will learn during the How to Become an Entrepreneur - From Design Thinking to SWOT Analysis course at FutureLearn
- Innovation and entrepreneurship in a business context
- Social value creation
- New venture creation
- Corporate venturing
- Creating sustainable innovation
- Risk management
- Managing teams
- Problem solving
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Uncovering Your Entrepreneurial Potential
- Creativity and Innovation: Their Role in Becoming an Entrepreneur
- Implementing Your Business Ideas: From Risk Identification to SWOT Analysis
- Success and Failure in Entrepreneurship: Discover the Key to Business Success
- Green Innovation and Business Ethics: The Future of Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Risk Management View 31 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- It’s recommended that you have two years of work experience to take this ExpertTrack – whether it’s as a student or in a work environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.