You’ll be able to learn how to deliver strategic change and transformation through the management of projects in organisations.
You’ll also be able to develop your understanding of the stages, tools and techniques required for project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure.
This Project Management and its Role in Effective Business course at FutureLearn explores what it takes to successfully plan and execute a project while considering the wider business context in which the project operates.
Key skills you will learn
- Creating a business case
- Project phases
- Project processes
- Project prioritisation and selection
- Stakeholder management
- Managing change
- Agile management
- Knowledge management
- Project Management
- Leading a team
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management: How to be a Successful Project Manager
- Project Planning and Communication: Mastering Gantt Charts and Stakeholder Management
- Unlocking the Risk Matrix: Project Risk and the Change Management Process
- Organisations and Project Management: P3M and Knowledge Management
- Project Management: Agile Manifesto Principles
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Communication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership View 196 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- If you work in project management or are looking to add project management to your professional skills, this ExpertTrack will equip you with the technical and practical knowledge you need to manage and execute on projects effectively.
- It’s recommended that you have up to two years of experience in the field of project management whether as a student or in your own career, as some industry understanding will be useful.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.