Agile Leadership at WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) is about focus on people and their needs, be it customers or organizational members. It is about creating space for innovation and creativity.
Knowledge about agile organizations also opens new opportunities for you:
- You have the skills to co-create a work place that suits you best.
- You can make a difference in your team and realize your own ideas.
- You can have more fun at work.
Upon successful completion of all mandatory tasks, you will obtain a certificate “Agile Leadership” from WU Executive Academy with the course details.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureTeaching Content
- Week 1: Why Going Agile?
- Week 2: The Agile Mindset
- Week 3: Designing Agile for Organizations
- Week 4: Implementing Agility
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The online course is for leaders from all spheres of society with all levels of managerial experience who are self-responsible, curious, and open-minded, and who strive to shape the 21st century: corporations, NGOs, social businesses, governmental organizations.
- Participants of the online program get a first insight into the fundamentals of agility. Therefore, previous knowledge is not necessary.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International699 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 699 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
EU/EEA699 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 699 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.